Many manufacturers take advantage of the Las Vegas CES to show your upcoming releases. This is the case of Kingston, which has shown a potpourri of products to meet the current needs of the computing world.
Kingston Demonstrations and Presentations at CES 2018
Next we will summarize a trio of products that have stood out. But first a list of everything shown by the manufacturer these days:
- Nucleum: A 7-in-1 Type-C Port multimedia core that increases the functionality of the new MacBooks.
- DCU1000 PCIe NVMe U. 2: Multi-connector server with 10 1U rack mountable connections. In the demo made by Kingston connect up to 40 physical SSD drives.
- DCU1000 and DCP1000 NVMe: Demonstrations showing playback, editing, and color grading of 8K RED Raw and 4K 16-bit EXR sequences in real time.
- Next-generation SSD family UV500 SATA (2.5 ”, M.2 and mSATA): With 3D NAND and TCG Opal enabled.
- SSD PCIe NVMe SSD A1000 M. 2 PCIe NVMe: Low cost storage. Demonstrates the performance advantages of PCIe over SATA.
- Full range of memories USB flash encrypted from both Kingston like IronKey.
It’s about a 7-in-1 hub with connection USB Type C. Its main objective is the new MacBooks. Offers ports USB-C Y USB-A additional slots as well as slots for HDMI and cards SD / microSD.
Nucleum it also protects against electromagnetic interference (EMI) thanks to protections and its exclusive port location. Protection lies between ports USB. For its part, ports have been placed USB A Y C facing each other, rather than on the sides. This reduces the possibility of interference. It is already available in the United States and will arrive in the United Kingdom and some countries in Asia and the Pacific throughout the first four months of the year.
HyperX Savage EXO, external SSD drive
The new ones SSDs external HyperX Savage EXO from Kingston are offered in two capacities: 480 GB Y 960 GB. The design features a rugged, compact outer shell made of polycarbonate. Internally they are composed of memory chips 3D TLC NAND Flash. It is assured that they will give transfer speeds of up to 490 MB / s reading and 480 MB / s of writing.
They have interface USB 3.1 Gen 2. Kingston includes cable with connector USB Type-A and with connector Type-C reversible.
A1000 M. 2 PCIe NVMe SSD
New SSD made with 3D TLC NAND. They claim to be the input range to the devices NVMe. They will be offered with capabilities of 240 GB, 480 GB Y 960 GB.
The results of the A1000 they throw 1623 MB / s sequential reading and 1040 MB / s sequential write. In reading and writing IOPS get 190K Y 202K respectively.
Via | kingston