Surely the name of Dynamics 365 sounds familiar to you, but you don’t really know what it is about. Don’t worry, throughout this article we will explain what it is, what it is for and everything you need to know before using this platform .
What is Dynamics 365?
It is a cloud- based business application platform that combines ERP and CRM components, as well as other productivity and artificial intelligence applications.
It is a Microsoft tool that makes available to the customer a wide variety of applications capable of streamlining business processes, accelerating business growth and expansion, and increasing profitability.
It is the perfect solution for global business management that can be accessed from any device and anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
What tools does Dynamics 365 include?
As we have already mentioned, it makes a wide variety of applications available to the customer. Among them are:
- ERP : Dynamics 365 Business Central or D365 for Finance and Operations .
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales , for the management of sales and Marketing processes.
- Power BI , advanced Business Intelligence tool .
- Office 365. It is the most widespread productivity solution on the market.
- Azure. You can safely host all your documents in the cloud.
- Cortana Intelligence : artificial intelligence for predictions and data analysis.
- Connectors with third-party applications and services. A custom API is included to accomplish these connections.
What is Dynamics 365 for?
This platform has been created to connect all business processes with different productivity tools and to be the best ally in the digital transformation of a company.
Its advanced technology, its ease of use and its contracting flexibility manage to move a business to the online world through a simple, fast process and at a very low cost.
Dynamics 365 is conceived as a platform in which thousands of possibilities enter. In this way, it not only adapts to all types of companies, but also allows the limits of each business to be explored.
Dynamics 365 benefits
As we have already mentioned previously, it can be seen that this Dynamics 365 platform allows companies to manage their business however they want. The only limit is the company’s own ability to reimagine its own future.
Among the advantages of Dynamics 365 we can highlight:
- Rapid adaptation of the company to these new tools.
- High employee productivity. All Microsoft tools are easy to use and intuitive.
- All data will be protected, and it is also stored in the Azure cloud.
- Modernization of the business , achieving an online approach.
- Process improvement. More productivity at less cost.
- The products will be easily adaptable.
- Commissioning almost immediately.
- Full integration with Office 365.
- The products will have higher quality , which means that there will be greater customer retention and loyalty.
- Features honed over the years in tools like Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Office, Power BI, or Windows Azure.
What are the keys to revolutionizing the way a company works?
- Dynamics 365 is a platform that offers solutions on demand. In other words, each company can build its own Dynamics 365 with its different applications.
- Each company decides how to start. Depending on the evolution, you can decrease the benefits or increase them with new utilities connected to each other.
- Total integration of all company processes ; including any department and even any task from each resource.
- Fast deployment , with an adjusted cost and all the benefits in the cloud.
Dynamics 365 is an agile, modular, very intuitive, intelligent and easy-to-deploy platform , as well as focused on the needs of each company.
Do not hesitate, Dynamics 365 is the necessary tool to move your business forward.